Thursday, June 12, 2014

Time Capsule


The time capsule was a great project to end the year on. It brought a forth a lot of reflection for me, as I head into my final year of high school. The items I included in my box were mostly school related, because school is such a huge part of my young life. I included old tests, pictures, notes, schedules, pieces of paper that ere dated, and one long winded, cheesy, and (hopefully) funny letter to my future self. I chose all of my items based on a certain criteria. They were mostly bits and pieces of things that probably won't follow me into my future, with a few exceptions. The things I put in my box were all very specific to my junior year and what school was like for me, and they will hopefully spark fond memories in my future self. 


No comments:

Post a Comment